Dr. Damien Wilkens is the producer, director, editor, writer, key grip, best boy, caterer and co-host of the Tranquil Tirades podcast.
He once wrote about video games every day for a year. He is the owner and operator of What I Played
Bio[edit | edit source]
Damien is an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in nougat wrapped in another riddle that preserves the nougat. When the Tirades started, he was known for his deadpan delivery, but as he aged and the show has gone on, he has now turned into a self-described "loud asshole".
He's a real doctor.
He's also part Transformer. It's a long story.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Was officially declared a British citizen in 2010
- Was at one time the greatest Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball player in the world. Unconfirmed reports say he still is.
- Once had a fistfight inside a moonbounce
- Owns a 3DO
- Obsessed with Audrey Hepburn
- Also an Alice in Wonderland fanatic
- Knows way too much about the Godzilla universe.
- Loves The B-52's and Tool
- Has pie charts for any situation
- Will one day be married to Kate Beckinsale
- Does a spot-on impersonation of Jigsaw and Piccolo
- Moved in with James in January of 2013, thus ensuring the Tirades would live on
- Arch enemy of Guy Banter
- Earned a PhD for outstanding achievements in the field of excellence