Fun in Balloon Land is a 1965.........film?
Look, folks, we've been doing this for a long time and even we don't know what the hell this is supposed to be.
Plot[edit | edit source]
HA! Oh Zardoz, that's rich!
Notable Characters[edit | edit source]
The Episode[edit | edit source]
- This episode was recorded, but was never able to be published. Back story: Due to the insane and flat-out unrecappable nature of the film, the guys decided to, for the very first time, record the episode as a riff-style commentary track. Unfortunately, Audacity shit the bed and deleted the audio the second Damien tried to do anything with it, so their uproarious commentary is gone forever, making this the first (and hopefully only) lost episode of the show.
Scores[edit | edit source]
James - Unlucky
Damien - Ducky
Tiradesverse tropes[edit | edit source]
- Protagonist? - Sonny
- Edited at gunpoint - When there even is any editing
- Flubbed line - Constantly
- Gesticulation Masturbation - Pretty much the entire "Farmer in The Dell" sequence
- Nonsensical Title - There is no fun, and it's debatable if Balloon Land is anything more than Uncle Touchy's naked puzzle basement
- Unnecessary voiceover - The entire second half of the film might be the zenith of this trope
Before and After[edit | edit source]
Previous Episode: Episode 66 - The Spirit
Next Episode: Episode 68 - The Garbage Pail Kids Movie