James Deaux is the creator and co-host of the Tranquil Tirades, as well as the chief editor of the Tranquil Tirades Wiki.
Bio[edit | edit source]
An English graduate, James created the Tranquil Tirades after realizing his writing talents were really only good for two things--sports and awful movies. Early in the show's run, he was the straight-man of the show and generally kept the show moving along when the inevitable tangents arose. Since the show became a two-man operation starting with Episode 15, he is infamous more for his absurdly long and detailed movie summaries when it is his turn to recap the movie of the month.
He is also known to wield a shotgun of verbal logic, and, after his resurrection, has been granted the power to shoot mind bullets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Is a published author--and yes, you can buy his book at Xlibris Publishing. Hell, buy twelve. It currently has a five star rating on Goodreads.
- Is apparently ranked in the top 5% of Rock Band players in the world based on their weird rating system nowadays
- Has a metabolism that is beyond explanation and that 95% of women would utterly kill for
- Has an inhumanly great love of sweet iced tea, coconut and pistachios; though not necessarily all together
- Alice in Wonderland fanatic
- Is quite fond of the word "vociferous"
- Is a huge Metallica and Alice in Chains fan
- Does a spot-on impersonation of Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Has been known to sing covers for songs that would have been appropriate for the ending theme of the episode.
- DO NOT bring up The Last Airbender around him.