Max Schreck
Maximillian "Max" Shreck
is a villain in the 1992 film, Batman Returns. He is played by Christopher Walken and a tool chest full of makeup.


  • Is so evil, he owns a textile mill...a TEXTILE MILL...that shits out a river of toxic waste
  • Gets twice as much screen time as Batman/Bruce Wayne, and frankly, is the main villain of the movie
  • Because, you see, he teams up with The Penguin in order to get him elected as mayor so he can get his completely unnecessary power plant built
  • This plot takes up 75% of the movie, whereas Penguin's ultimate plan is the other 25%
  • His son wrestled bears in the U.S.S.R.
  • Not to be confused with Max Schreck, the German actor/possible vampire
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.