- Took a look at the list of things an Evil Overlord shouldn't do and thought it was a to-do list
- Wants to marry the reincarnation of his mother and then kill her
- Hires a guy with obvious split loyalties to kidnap her
- Has anti-gravity orgies with half-animal women
- Is hard to take serious when his primary henchwoman has giant mouse ears and shares nearly every scene with him
- Come to think of it, that chick kinda looks like Catwoman...
- Flies around in a giant space cathedral
- Despite it being rather obvious, is the one who has to drop the bomb of what Space Vampires do with planets
- Is also a terrible liar
- Reveals his entire plan before airlocking his former henchman who has shown a shocking ability to survive anything
- Kinda just forgotten about after his plans are foiled
- In hindsight, serves absolutely no purpose to the plot
- Never even receives so much as a literal slap on the wrist for trying to commit matricide and regicide against the same person
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.