Facts[edit | edit source]
- Jigsaw's insurer at Umbrella Health, which is hilarious considering that Jigsaw, before even buying insurance from him, knows for a fact that William screws people over
- Is evil on a level so cartoonish, that he denies a man a life-saving operation because he did not note oral surgery he had when he was 12 years old on his insurance claim
- Has a sister who looks absolutely nothing like him, is like half his age, whom he apparently lives with, and calls "Babe"
- Employs a group of cronies known as The Dog Pit, whose entire job description is finding any loophole they can possibly dig up in order to deny their clients' insurance claims
- Is put into a Jigsaw game where, ultimately, he has no control over his fate, which COMPLETELY defeats the purpose of him having gone through the game in the first place
- In other news, the people who like this movie because of its supposed "deep narrative" are morons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.